top of page
- RSVP ClosedSat, May 20WichitaMay 20, 7:00 PMWichita, 6251 W MacArthur Rd, Wichita, KS 67215, USALee Roy Parnell is an American country music and blues artist, singer, songwriter, and guitarist. Active since 1990, he has recorded eight studio albums, and has charted more than twenty singles. Door's open at 7pm for VIP, 7:30pm for General Admission. Lee Roy Parnell will take the stage at 9pm
- RSVP ClosedSat, Apr 29Wichita
- RSVP ClosedSun, Apr 23Wichita
- RSVP ClosedFri, Mar 31Wichita
- Sold OutSat, Feb 11Wichita
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jan 21Wichita Union StockyardsJan 21, 7:00 PMWichita Union Stockyards, 6425 W MacArthur Rd, Wichita, KS 67215, USACasey Chesnutt, the son of Country music legend Mark Chesnutt. You can expect to hear Casey sing some of Mark's songs, along with his own! Casey Chesnutt is a live music entertainer, recording artist and songwriter. Call 316.945.1079 for VIP Tickets.
- Sold OutSat, Dec 31Wichita
- Sold OutSat, Dec 10Wichita Union Stockyards
- Sold OutSat, Oct 22Wichita Union Stockyards
- RSVP ClosedThu, Sep 29WichitaSep 29, 2022, 7:00 PMWichita, 6251 W MacArthur Rd, Wichita, KS 67215, USAThis is a show you CANNOT miss! With the Frontmen of three powerhouse bands, (Tim Rushlow, formerly of Little Texas, Larry Stewart of Restless Heart, and Richie McDonald formerly of Lonestar) you will hear so many of your favorite songs! Get your tickets TODAY!
- Sold OutSat, Jul 16Wichita Union Stockyards
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jun 11Wichita Union Stockyards
- RSVP ClosedSat, Apr 23Wichita Union Stockyards
- RSVP ClosedSat, Mar 05Wichita Union Stockyards
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 12Wichita Union StockyardsFeb 12, 2022, 7:00 PMWichita Union Stockyards, 6425 W MacArthur Rd, Wichita, KS 67215, USAGrab your Sweetheart and join us along with Bucky Fowler & Southern Charm for a Special Valentine's Concert February 12, 2022. Neives Mexican Food Truck will be there serving great Mexican food and don't forget to have your Sweetheart Valentine's Photo by Doug Sipes Photography.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Jan 15Wichita Union Stockyards
bottom of page